Friday, September 16, 2022 - Saturday, October 15, 2022
05:30 PM - 11:45 PM
Rothchild Conference Center
8807 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923, USA
Event is OPEN TO ALL in Young Living!
EVERY TICKET RECEIVES ACCESS TO THE VIRTUAL EVENT FOR 30 DAYS! Requests to join the group received after noon ET Thursday, Sept 15 will be handled as timely as possible, but no guarantees before Monday after the event.
It's a weekend full of powerhouse teaching & training! Join us Friday and Saturday for the most fun & informative Brand Partner weekend in 2022! ONE TICKET gets you access to the weekend full of content!
Once you purchase your ticket, join the FB group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/believe2022
Training topics include (but as always may change slightly!):
Dr Tom Reed - Health & Wellness in a Toxic World
Dr Edie Rudder Wadsworth - speaking TWICE! Mindset for Growth and a breakdown of the Thought Process
Bethany Shipley - Creating a Team Culture
Lori Cornelius Borre - Enrolling Magic
Jodi McKenna - Harnessing Social Media & Brand
We will also have TWO Platinum panels throughout the event!
And as the host of the event, Erin Rodgers will teach multiple times providing plenty of information and duplicable guides including: systems overview, niche workshop, strategy for monthly growth, product planning, and actionable lists
Friday tickets include a catered gluten-free, dairy-free friendly dinner and hours of product & mindset education!
Speakers include Erin Rodgers, Dr. Tom Reed & Dr. Edie Wadsworth.
Friday doors open at 5:30; dinner begins at 6; content from 6-8 pm
The theme for Saturday is SYSTEMS. How to use the ones you've got (oh yes, you already have so many systems at your fingertips... I'll unlock it all for you!), engaging and retaining prospects, customers, & brand partners, and special leadership training so you're ready for the next level of growth.
Saturday tickets include water/coffee/tea all day long, as well as a catered gluten-free lunch on site, a catered gluten-free dinner on site... And some super fun swag you're gonna love!
Speakers include Erin Rodgers, Bethany Shipley, Jodi McKenna, & Lori Borre.
Saturday doors open at 8:30 am; event from 9-8
**babes-in-arms always welcome! Please leave older children at home so you and your friends can enjoy the event without distractions.
**tickets are nonrefundable. All tickets will have access to review online content if unable to attend in person.
Friday Dinner -- Chicken or Fish with salad, potatoes, & broccoli
- Traditional Salad: mixed greens, grape tomato, cucumber, shaved carrot, & side of shredded cheese; ranch dressing and balsamic vinaigrette dressing on side (GF)
- Grilled herb marinated chicken breast (GF)
- Baked lemon pepper tilapia (GF)
- Roasted red skinned potatoes (GF, Vegan)
- Steamed broccoli (GF, Vegan)
Saturday Lunch -- Fajita Buffet
- Seasoned sliced chicken mixed with onions and multi-color peppers (GF, DF)
- Seasoned sliced beef mixed with onions and multi-color peppers (GF, DF)
- Warm flour tortillas
- Warm corn tortillas (GF)
- Toppings of salsa, sour cream, shredded lettuce, guacamole, pico de gallo, cheese, refried beans, latin style rice, and jalapenos
Saturday Dinner -- Baked Potato & Soup Bar
- Spinach Salad: spinach, bacon, egg, carrot, mushroom, red onion; balsamic vinaigrette and ranch dressing on side (GF)
- Soup of the day: Chef's Choice (GF)
- Baked potato bar w/ toppings of: Bacon, butter, sour cream, chives, shredded cheese, and chili
- Fresh fruit salad (GF, DF, Vegan)
Where to stay?
A lot of people choose to get a house for their team. We don’t recommend more than 30 min away because you’ll end up in the mountains. There are also several local hotels. Believe will be held on a University of Tennessee football home game weekend, so be aware of increased traffic if you stay near downtown. We recommend grabbing a hotel in the "Cedar Bluff" or "Papermill" area. Personally, I check TripAdvisor before I book a hotel, but here are a few nearby:
- Courtyard Marriott (Cedar Bluff) - 216 Langley Pl, Knoxville, TN 37922
- Towne Place Suites (Cedar Bluff) - 205 Langley Pl, Knoxville, TN 37922
- Hilton Garden Inn (Cedar Bluff) - 216 Peregrine Way Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
- Courtyard Marriott (Papermill) - 250 Brookview Centre Way, Knoxville, TN 37919
- Hilton Garden Inn (Papermill) -6200 Papermill Drive Knoxville, Tennessee, 37919
We've got you covered for 3 meals, but if you're looking for something else while you're here, here are some nearby favorites!
- Naf Naf Grill
- Blaze Pizza
- Panera Bread
- Nama Sushi Bar
- Taste of Thai
- Soooo much more! Did you know that Knoxville has more restaurants per capita than any other city in the US??
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.